• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

A lot of cruelty and unpredictability! BDSM!

Calico Lane (Pretty Pinata

Calico Lane (Pretty Pinata

Genre: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Format: MP4
Continuance: 59 min 14 s
Year: 2010
Size: MB
Resolution:720 x 1 280

Screenlist:

Description: Calico loves having all kinds of shit shoved up her pussy. Cocks are nice, but sometimes it takes something with a little bit more girth to it. Sister Dee has just the right thing for filling that void. She jams her foot inside of the little girl and starts to wiggle her toes, and Calico cannot decide if she wants to scream for mercy or moan for more. When SD finally lets her cum she squirts out so much juice that for a second it looks like she may drown in it. And all of this is BEFORE Sister Dee decides to hang her from the rafters and treat her like a girlty piñata. Calico is going to be left, hung up like a piece of meat on a hook.
Models: Calico Lane, Sister Dee

School Bullies

School Bullies

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Chastity, Punishment
Format: Matroska
Continuance: 20 min 14 s
Year: 2017
Size:295 MB
Resolution:1080 x 1 920

Screenlist:

Description: School rumour has it one of the girls is wearing a chastity belt enforced by her parents. After bullying and humiliating her the girls are given a taste of there own medicine by the head master.
Inspired by my recent trip to Japan and manga anime comics drawn by Mikoshiro Nagitoh.
Models: Staring Echo Black, Carman Isask, Mistriss Hooters

Make Daddy Pay: Avery Black Fucked RAW By Oliver Davis

Make Daddy Pay: Avery Black Fucked RAW By Oliver Davis

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Blowjob, Pussy Licking, Slapping, Ring Gag, Cumshots, Facial
Continuance: 46 min 1 s
Size:1.67 GiB

Screenlist:

Description: Poor Avery Black is blindfolded with a ring gag to keep her from talking. Arms bound with leather cuffs behind her back, she sits exposed and vulnerable in her underwear on a bed as her tormentor, Oliver Davis, hits her with a riding crop. Oliver is making a video to send to Avery's father. He exposes Avery's firm, natural breasts. He's rough with those tender rosebuds. He fondles her crotch as the camera keeps running. He pushes Avery's face down on the bed, squeezes and slaps her vulnerable ass. A mere thin strip of cotton protects her modesty. The riding crops stings and bites her tender flesh. He pulls the fabric away. She can feel the cool air on her dripping wet pussy. Oliver's dirty hands touching what should not be touched. She can feel his hot breath between her legs. Will her father see this on the video? Oliver spreads her wide open for the camera, rubbing her clit. Just when it feels good the crop returns. He won't use it on her tender clit, will he? He does and she enjoys it. Blindfolded, she's unable to see where the next blow will land. All she knows is that her naked ass and pussy face the camera recording everything for Daddy. He'll pay plenty to make sure this video disappears. Just as Avery planned. When Oliver pulls down his pants she worships his large cock. The ring gag keeps her mouth wide open and drooling as he fucks her throat deep with his cock. When he goes down on her wet pussy, she's ready to get fucked. Wrists and ankles bound to a spreader bar, she gets drilled deep and fucked every which way. When she's thoroughly teased and ready to explode, she's released from her bondage and sinks down on his hard cock. Oliver rolls her over, face down, ass up, and pumps her for all she's worth.
Models: Oliver Davis, Avery Black

Zayda J (0077

Zayda J. (0077

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Fetish, Toys
Format: Windows Media
Continuance: 42 min 29 s
Year: 2009
Size:628 MB
Resolution:480 x 720

Screenlist:

Description: 21 year old Zayda is back to The Attic on her 5th visit. And what a wet visit it was. Let's get started.
First off for Zayda is a little time in The Aquarium. After stripping and then shackling her with heavy chains and manacles, as well as attaching bowling balls to her neck collar, she was placed into a clear, water tight cage. Zed had already hooked up a lawn sprinkler inside of the cage. You know, the kind that goes tak, tak, tak, tak, whoosh, tak, tak, tak, tak, whoosh. So once she was locked into the cage we turned the water on. The sprinkler came to life and suddenly Zayda was getting hit in the head by a strong stream of water. It was kind of like being inside of your own personal weather system. So now we just sit back and watch as the water level in the cage gets higher and higher and Zayda get's more and more water logged. It takes quite awhile to fill that cage up and I think I see her starting to shiver now.
Next up for Zayda is a little outdoor time in the cold. It's about 40 degrees outside so I lock her neck and wrists to a board, chain her to a chair underneath some Juniper trees while Zed sets up a sprinkler to keep her hosed down with. Oh, and I secured those bowling balls to the board attached to her neck. Once she was secured she began to shake immediately. The sound she made as she shivered was constant and loud, the metal of the chains and manacles beating against the chair she's chained too. She, in fact, screams a lot. And she looks fantastic all naked and cold, shivering with her tits exposed, water beading up upon her skin. Her hair wet and sultry. I mean damn, that's got to suck. She's really fucking shaking now. Water streaming down her body and she's clearly in distress, crying. Jesus, would you stop shaking? It's kind of getting annoying. Okay, where's the Hitachi and Victor? I lubed that Hitachi up with a huge dollop of peanut butter. Then I called Victor over to clean it up. Then Steve & Frank got in on the business as well. Poor Zayda, just over there watching what is taking place. Knowing I'm about to put that Hitachi right on her . Unfortunately, given that the dogs had so much trouble getting that peanut butter off the end of it due to it getting stuck in their mouths, I had to just go ahead and use it anyway. I heard Zayda let out a gasp when she saw that Hitachi just before it hit her pussy. And naturally, once it hit that water logged , she started to do more than gasp. Her hands turned into fists and she started to scream. And what the fuck, she immediately requests permission to cum. What?!
Finally, Zayda is bound with her wrists and elbows brought together and then she's bent over and her arms bound up to a ladder. From this point an ass hook is installed. Now I'm going to punish Zayda for being so goddamn beautiful. I'm going to make her cry over this. I start with a cane; a small tiny cane made of fiberglass. It doesn't take any time at all before she's crying. I move to a rattan cane. I smack her in measured waves. Relentlessly. Each time she cries out and makes a face of anguish. I cane her calves and then her Achilles heel. After a few moments of letting her regain her composure I flog her gorgeous . Then her ass cheeks. You can tell it hurts. I mean, outside of the screaming she's doing, she keeps trying to pick her bound feet up, just a little, to sort of shake off the sting. And that ass hook just rattles around while she does. And then: WHACK. I made her look at you, The Viewer, and tell you she deserved that. Because she's so goddamn beautiful. Then I had her ask me for another one and thank me for it after its delivery. Oh my god, quit that fucking crying you big baby. When I finally let her have an orgasm she looked like she was trying to push a watermelon out her hole. She screamed. She said "Oh my god!" She sprayed all over my arm.
Models: Zayda J.

Played With 2

Played With 2

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Dildo, Cumshot, Ring Gag, Vibrator, Zapper, Flogging, Hanging, Suspension, Spanking
Continuance: 31 min 48 s
Year: 2008
Size:657 MB
Resolution:478 x 850

Screenlist:

Description: Sister Dee is still asking for more. Like the wanton girl she is there's not much he can't do to her. Sitting on the edge of the table with her legs spread he obviously needs to fuck her. Once he pulls the table out she's on her tiptoes. Perfect time to get his dick wet. Why use just her when her ass looks perfectly usable too. She takes every inch and moans. After all his efforts he's tired, but she's aching for more. He gets a sandwich and watches her as he eats. He contemplates what he's going to do to her next.
Models: Sister Dee

Alexa Grace Skinny Blonde Slut Alexa Grace in Sadistic Rope Bondage Pussy F...

Alexa Grace - Skinny Blonde Slut Alexa Grace in Sadistic Rope Bondage Pussy Fucking! (10.10.2018)

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Blowjob, Flogging, Vibrator
Continuance: 53 min 31 s
Year: 2018
Size:1.92 GiB

Screenlist:

Description: Alexa Grace is an all natural girl next door with a tight body and little titties. She is the kind of pretty young thing that was born to suffer at the hands of sadistic male handler. This kind of girl looks devastatingly beautiful when tied up in inescapable rope bondage but looks even better while gagging on a massive cock. She starts her day tied standing with her arms and legs spread wide. As she learns the rules of her master's dungeon, she is brutally tormented with a cruel electro-shock device strapped to inner thighs. Her lean legs twitch and tremble as she begs repeatedly to cum as her clit is stimulated with an industrial strength vibrator. But this female sex slave doesn't get to cum yet and the male dom relishes in the pain of her orgasm denial. He then tosses Alexa to the floor and begins to hit her teeny titties with a cruel leather riding crop. She squirms and fidgets to escape the whacks from the impact play, but in this dungeon there is no avoiding pain. As she breathes heavily from the searing agony, her cruel taskmaster then jams his massive cock down her throat. She gags, coughs, and then plunges in deep and gets her face fucked with reckless abandon. Pleased with her devotion, the dom then jams the hitachi back on her clit and coerces the first of many multiple orgasm out of her unwilling pussy. Next, Alexa finds herself tied to a leather couch with her perfect round ass perched high up in the air. She then proceeds to take a dick in her tight pink pussy that stretches her and fills her completely. The couch skids across the room from the unbelievable force of the power fucking that she is made to endure. To finish her day of sexual depravity Alexa lays on her back with her legs tied apart. At this point she is so used and abused that she can barely remember to thank her master for all of the sexual pleasure he is showering her with. As her swollen clit is relentlessly stimulated with a vibrator her gets plowed over and over by the massive cock. She begs for the dom's cum and he is only too happy to oblige. Alexa is left in a pool of sweat and covered by a giant load of jizz.
Models: Ramon Nomar, Alexa Grace

ORGASMAGEDDON: 3/4 Both girls are lying in gallons of their own squirt & they...

ORGASMAGEDDON: 3/4 Both girls are lying in gallons of their own squirt & they are still cumming..

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination
Continuance: 14 min 13 s
Year: 2011
Size:170 MB

Screenlist:

Description: Live Show Mondays brings you part 3 of 4 of the February live show that featured Rain DeGrey, Felony and sexy co-tops Princess Donna and Isis Love. ORGASMAGEDDON is here.
We are 30 minutes in and both girls are now lying in gallons of their own squirt. Both girls have mentally checked out, and neither is even speaking English any more. Both are speaking some ancient dialect of a forgotten race. It is as if both girls are possessed by an alien sex demon as they strain, fight, and do everything in their power to break free and wreak havoc upon the world.
However they are effectively bound, and we are still making them cum. The orgasms are never ending and it is beginning to take its toll physically. Both girls are reaching their bodies limits, both girls are mindless cumming machines, how will the body protect it self?

Galaxy torture 2: Li V01

Galaxy torture 2: Li V01

Genre: BDSM
Format: AVI
Continuance: 44 min 49 s
Year: 2013
Size:414 MB
Resolution:360 x 480

Screenlist:

Jazmin Luv Suffers In Sadistic Torment

Jazmin Luv Suffers In Sadistic Torment

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Fingering, Zapper
Continuance: 50 min 24 s
Size:945 MB
Resolution:480 x 854

Screenlist:

Description: Jazmin is back and today gracing Hogtied with her lean and sexy body. She begins lying down with her legs and arms pulled away from her body creating stress. Before he starts to manipulate the bondage to make it more severe than it already is The Pope enters and begins to tenderize her flesh with his crop. Her waist and neck are both tied to the bench so when the crotch rope is added there's not much give at all. He is determined to make sure this little girl suffers as much as possible. The smile she shows when her air is restricted inspires the second position. She is seated with a neck rope in place as she nervously awaits his entrance. The Pope arrives and Jazmin's eyes light up in a way that shows she is more than ready for his sadistic torment. He teases her with the crop before he commands non-stop orgasms from her hot, willing pussy. She whimpers and whines as she cums but this merely motivates him to continue. In the final scene we find Jazmin on her back with her girlty legs spread as wide as he can possibly get them. He continues to torment her in a variety of ways until he fills her wet, hungry hole with a dildo and fucks her into more orgasms. She is finished off with a little more breath play to remind this newcomer of who is in charge and how easily he can control her.
Models: Jazmin Luv, The Pope

Rain Degrey (Transit Turbo

Rain Degrey (Transit Turbo

Genre: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Continuance: 44 min 39 s
Year: 06.02.2019
Size:1.62 GiB

Screenlist:

Description: Rain DeGrey finds herself bound in rope, on the floor, in the back of a moving van. When the van stops, PD comes in to play with his new toy. He brings Rain into the house for a shower and some rest in a cage before their long journey across the country.
Models: Rain DeGrey

Maya Kendrick, Skylar Snow (Backpacker Nightmare

Maya Kendrick, Skylar Snow (Backpacker Nightmare

Genre: Rough Sex, Anal, Deep Throating, Hardcore, BDSM
Continuance: 57 min 12 s
Size:341 MB
Resolution:360 x 640

Screenlist:

Description: Maya Kendrick and Skylar Snow are backpacking through the remote, desolate mountains of Southern CA. when they find themselves lost and with no cellphone signal. Maya starts to panic and tries to read the map while Skylar ventures down into the foreboding woods to take a whiz. With her big tits busting out of her low-cut shirt she peels off her tight, super short blue-jean shorts and squats down. Someone is lurking, watching...Just when Skylar is at her most vulnerable someone sneaks up behind her and drags her off into the forest! Time passes and Maya goes looking for Skylar but she is long gone. Her clothes and phone are scattered about and Maya grows fearful when someone appears hiking down the trail. A nice, very understanding Xander Corvus agrees to help her and they go looking for Skylar together. After searching for hours they find Skylar naked, tied up and gagged on the porch of an old cabin. She is screaming and calling out for help. Who did this to you?! Xander tries to grab Maya but terrified she runs off in to the woods and leaves her poor friend Skylar alone with this scary man! With nipple clamps tight on her huge tits Xander gives her a hardcore throat fuck, slides his cock in between her wet slobbery tits and then leaves her there tied up and alone. When Maya tries to rescue her all hell breaks loose and the Backpacker's Nightmare begins! Bondage, BDSM, corporeal punishment, blowjobs, pussy eating, ass licking, anal sex. Inside this rustic cabin in the woods far away from civilization Xander teaches these girls a lesson for trespassing on his property. With both girls tied up Xander gets down and dirty with each of them double time. Flogging, pussy fucking and blow jobs in different positions all over the bed. He flogs Skylar's tits while Maya eats her pussy then Xander fucks Skylar while Maya licks Xander's ass, this threesome is a tied up, tangled hot horny mess. Things take a turn for the best when Xander fucks Maya in her ass and blows her mind and then pounds each of them one after the other until Skylar squirts and Xander shoots his hot load all over their tits. Check out this weeks sexy, scary SAS Halloween update when a backpacking trip turns into a nightmare, or is it a fantasy...?
Models: Maya Kendrick, Skylar Snow

Violence Classic Series 03

Violence Classic Series 03

Genre: BDSM, sadism, torture, pain, extreme shock, convulsions, suspense, bleeding, , bizarre, bondage, dildo, toys, needles, lesbians, threesome, oral
Continuance: 35 min 28 s
Year: 1970-
Size:543 MB
Resolution:576 x 768

Screenlist:

In Deepest Painal May We Find Peace

In Deepest Painal May We Find Peace

Genre: BDSM, Hardcore, Anal, Dildo, Blowjob, Cumshot, Ass Licking, Rimming, Piss Drinking, Pissing, Caning, Facial, Toys, Suspension, Anal Fingering, Pussy Licking
Continuance: 1 h 59 min
Size:1.44 GiB

Screenlist:

Description: Ladies and Gentleman, we mark the end of the year with an extreme anal domination session like you've never before seen. Rebel Rhyder, the girl who can do what almost no other girl can, has returned to our Assylum for a 10-day visit of unbelievable proportions. And I mean that literally. In this first, 2-hour, epic installment of her many-hour journey, Rebel goes from gentle pussy eating to a brutal anal impalement session on a series of dildos so huge that even Vlad the Impaler would be proud. And yes, there is rough assfucking. And yes, there is piss. And yes, there is hard S&M. And yes, there is a mental journey--in fact, I'd call it a spiritual one--into the nature of the human condition. We present this scene not only for its rare physicality but for the heights to which it aspires. This is Assylum at its very best, and for that, we thank the one-and-only Rebel Rhyder. We also thank Hankey's Toys for providing the beautifully monstrous impalers that made this exploration possible.
Models: Rebel Rhyder

Blue Eyed Blonde Alina West Bolted into A Wooden Box and Rounl Fucked by BBC,...

Blue Eyed Blonde Alina West Bolted into A Wooden Box and Rounl Fucked by BBC, Drooling Deepthroat!

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex
Continuance: 16 min 47 s
Year: 2015
Size:909 MB

Screenlist:

Description: They don't come much more tiny and compact than Alina West, but what she lacks in height she more then makes up for in enthusiasm. Her small stature makes her the perfect fit for our handy wooden box, and we shove her in and drill the lid back in place. This boxed up cutie is now ready for the taking. It is game time.
Alina is marched onto stage all tucked into her carrying case and dropped to her knees before being put to purpose. Her tiny little mouth somehow manages to take every inch of the dick and her eyes roll up into the back of her head as she is overloaded with sensation. This is Sexuallybroken at its finest. The deepthroat is just the warm up and we switch it up a bit.
Drilling the box down to a wooden post, Alina is now reduced to just a piece of furniture. Both ends stick out open and exposed. We use her like a humping post. Full access, wide open, every inch deep in her holes as she is turned into a sex sandwich. The drool and moans pour out as the dicks pour in.
We use her until we feel like some lunch and decide to take a quick break. Alina is left as dungeon decoration. She is going nowhere fast and will keep until we feel like coming back for another round. Every place should have a piece of furniture as useful as Alina!
Tags: Big Dick, Black Cock, Blonde, Blonde Slave Training, Blow job, Interracial, Rough fucking, Rough Sex, Sloppy Blow Job On Black Cock, Small Tits, Sneakers, Young Teen Bondage
Models: Alina West , Matt Williams , Jack Hammer

Kristen Scott: Bondage Slut PowerFucked Into Massive Twitches Orgasms (03/30/...

Kristen Scott: Bondage Slut PowerFucked Into Massive Twitches Orgasms (03/30/2020) <WBR>

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Brunet, Brunette, Latin, Natural Boobs, Slim, Straight, Sub, Suspension, White
Continuance: 55 min 20 s
Year: 30.03.2020
Size:607 MB
Resolution:540 x 960

Screenlist:

Description: Charlotte petitioned to be a girl that is used, abused, and fucked, so we made her girlty little dreams come true. She begins standing with her hands above her head and completely vulnerable. Derrick enters with flogger in hand and ready to dish out some brutal punishment. He begins with establishing his dominance with Charlotte, by reddening her flesh with his hands and flogger. It's not long before we see tears from Charlotte because Derrick is being so viscous with this girl. This only excites her master more as he continues to punish her. After several minutes of torment, he lowers her down on her knees and fucks her face with a sadistic fury. Next Charlotte is in an inverted hogtie suspension that has her face in a perfect position for face fucking, and her pussy is exposed for torment or imposed orgasms. Derrick has fun with her as she is made to suck his cock without it coming out of her mouth as he issues nonstop orgasms. Charlotte is finding it hard to stick to the rules and is punished with a cat-o-nine to tenderize her flesh. Charlotte is finally let down, and then put in a doggy position with her holes ready for cock. Her master does not waste any time and goes straight for her tight little asshole. He slides his cock deep inside of her honey hole, and decides that this will be his primary fuck hole for the day. After fucking her ass into multiple orgasms, he comes around and has this girl clean is dick with a sloppy blowjob. The final scene is upon us and Charlotte is on a box and bound. Derrick enters and presses a vibe against her pussy to make her cum so hard that she begs for it to stop. He then begins to pound her ass with a vengeance. Charlotte is fucked harder than she has been fucked in a long time, and then Derrick finishes all over her tummy.
Models: Kristen Scott, Tommy Pistol

Club Sadismo

Club Sadismo

Genre: BDSM
Continuance: 1 h 0 min
Year: 1992
Size:349 MB
Resolution:240 x 320

Screenlist:

Description: After a one-year absence from B and D performing, the most popular actress in the history of London Video has returned and just at the wrong time! She and two other lovely, but snotty little brats get their asses hauled off to the notorious Club Sadismo, where proper behavior is taught at the end of a whip if you're lucky! Ashley Renee, voted Miss Bondage World and by any measure (including loss of her fan mail)-the bondage babe with the most devoted following, makes her comeback in fine time. Big round boobs bobbling, luscious mouth pouting, tush wiggling, shapely body squirming, she takes the brunt of the torment dished out by professional whip woman BeBe Lebadd.
Models: Be be Le badd, Ashley Renee, Fawna, Dallas Tetre, Lira Castle

Jessie Rogers Jessie Rogers: 18 Year ld Big Booty, Tiny Waist, Big Tits, A...

Jessie Rogers - Jessie Rogers: 18 Year -ld Big Booty, Tiny Waist, Big Tits, Anal Slut! (Remastered) (06.01.2021)

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Anal Play, Public, Cumshots, Facial, Handjob, Blowjob, Cum In Mouth, Fingering, Vibrator, Squirting, Toys
Continuance: 1 h 2 min
Size:1.15 GiB
Resolution:480 x 854

Screenlist:

Description: 18 years old beauty, naive & horny. Jessie Rogers is the absolute perfect girl for Public Disgracing. We drag her stunning body through the hardware store, bind her with duct tape, make her squirt buckets all over everything & everyone, stick a tow hitch in her ass, cover her face with a plastic bag, & teach her that no one cares about her brain. She is useful as one thing, a girl to look at & tight holes to bang. We stuff her full of cock & Ta Da. She's a porno superstar!
Models: Toni Ribas, Jessie Rogers

Aiden Starr, Kira Noir, Melissa Moore (The Upper Floor Returns with A Squirti...

Aiden Starr, Kira Noir, Melissa Moore (The Upper Floor Returns with A Squirting Slave Fuck Fest

Genre: Rough Sex, Anal, Deep Throating, Hardcore, BDSM, Public
Continuance: 1 h 11 min
Size:425 MB
Resolution:360 x 640

Screenlist:

Description: Our favorite BDSM swinger crowd returns for a new S&M party with the incredible masochist and squirting girl machine Melissa Moore to induct into the House. It's a war of the good girls, as Kira Noir and Melissa Battle it out over who is the most submissive cock sucker, the most willing to bend her will, take the pain, and give her orgasms to The House. Bound in rope, their nipple pulled tight with clover clamps, both girls are made to answer the House's questions while not cumming in an athletic squat. The submissive girl not being interrogated sucks off a guest of honor with a huge cock while the crowd get's hot and bothered, ready to make scenes of their own. It is determined that Melissa wins this round and steals all the cock for herself while Kira only gets the tip. Davey is back from last year with her playmates Endza and Jessie Sparkles. Tied to the ceiling, whipped and made to lower her dripping wet onto Enza's fist, Davey is truly a bottom to be reckoned with. Her clit piercing is attached to a chain leash with with her lither body is controlled and made to cum under the pain and fisting. Davey isn't the only submissive to get a fist. Melissa Moore is an ejaculating little girl who has never had a fist in her until this night. As she cums uncontrollably for the House Aiden Starr slips a fist into her tight little pussy for the first time. Melissa's face is priceless as she reaches back to feel for how much is in her and end screams with shock. She then cums like a good little girl, soaking her Mistress' tits with hot squirt. Meanwhile the other guests are getting busy. One submissive girl gives her entire head of hair to her Master, allowing him to cut all her hair off and beat her ass bright red. Dominant rope ropes are suspending gorgeous women left and right, girlty swingers are blowing eachother and cumming in all the corners, and one of our favorite couples Dragoness and Eric are no exception. Shy and beautiful Dragoness chokes and gags on her Master's gigantic cock and she entertains the crowd with her hot body and submissive fucking. She is a beautiful girl, and looks even better with a hot load of cum on her face. Look forward to more parties, and especially part two of this incredible party. The gangs all back together again.
Models: Aiden Starr, Kira Noir, Melissa Moore

Tiny Devi Lynne Gets Blasted Into Subspace Getting Face Fucked and Vibrated ...

Tiny Devi Lynne Gets Blasted Into Subspace Getting Face Fucked and Vibrated. Brutal Deep Throating!

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Blowjob
Continuance: 10 min 14 s
Year: 2016
Size:111 MB
Resolution:540 x 960

Screenlist:

Description: : Tiny girl next door is face fucked into subspace while several bound on a vibrator, made to cum!
:
Models: Devilynne , Matt Williams , Sergeant Miles

Patient 004 Caning Punishment

Patient 004 - Caning Punishment

Genre: BDSM, Spanking, Straitjacket
Continuance: 47 min 27 s
Size:551 MB

Screenlist:

Description: Patient Height - 161cm / Patient Weight - 56kg
Reason of admission - Unladylike Behavior / Inobedience
Restraints - Forced use of Leg Braces / Straitjacket / Hand Mittens / Bed Restraints / Diaper
Patient will be forced to use Leg Braces. She will be held in Straitjacket untill time for her punishment arrives. Tied up patient will be subdued to heavy caning. After receiving her "treatment", she will be restrained in bed and forced to wear diaper at all time. IMPORTANT: Patient under no circumstances to be left without restraints!

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!