• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

A lot of cruelty and unpredictability! BDSM!

BUTT SLUT

BUTT SLUT

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Ring Gag, Caning, Slapping, Cage
Format: MP4
Continuance: 38 min 31 s
Year: 2008
Size:801 MB
Resolution:478 x 850

Screenlist:

Description: Hunter likes it in her butt. She's not the type of woman to just ask for it. He's going to have to just do it. First he leaves her in the cage for a while. Like an animal she hangs there. When he finally comes to her it's a relief. He touches her holes and plays with her feet. There's nowhere she can go to get away from his touch. Then again she secretly wants his fingers inside her asshole. It's not long before he's going in and it's nice and tight. A finger isn't enough for her hole. Mr Pogo finds his way inside her behind. When the cage swings she gets fucked by the stick below her. Of course he makes her swing on it herself. A nice little ass fucking before he torments her.
Models: Hunter

Arabelle Raphael Domestic Training: Arabelle Raphael (11 04 2017г )

Arabelle Raphael - Domestic Training: Arabelle Raphael (11.04.2017г.)

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Blowjob, Fucking, Flog, Nipple Clamps, Stockings
Continuance: 58 min 54 s
Year: 2017
Size:646 MB
Resolution:540 x 960

Screenlist:

Description: What is to be done when an ungrateful wife steals money and lacks the respect that the man of the house deserves? Mr. Pete knows exactly how to fix this problem and calls upon the services of James to train the big-titted Arabelle in the ways of devoted, domestic appreciation and obedience. Sloppy-rough-deep-throated-blow-jobs teach her how not to talk back. Anal pounding schools her in how to be devoted to Mr. Petes dick. And, of course, her gigantic-palatial-voluptuous titties never stop gyrating as they are tied-up, smacked, and cummed all over. Arabelle learned her lessons and loved going to school!!
Models: Mr. Pete, Arabelle Raphael

Brooke Johnson (Punish my Mouth and Tummy

Brooke Johnson (Punish my Mouth and Tummy

Genre: Ass-eating antics, Asslicking, Face fucking, Face sitting, Facial, Fucked-up cum games, Nasty cum play, Rimjobs, Rough oral, smacking, Spitting, Beatdown, Bondage, Dehumanization, Face slapping, Facesitting, Pain, Trampling, Nose pain, Tongue punishment, Skinny
Continuance: 31 min 10 s
Year: 22.01.2020
Size:509 MB
Resolution:720 x 1 280

Screenlist:

Description: Punish my Mouth and TummyBrooke Johnson, January 22, 2020
Brooke Johnson is a hot little hardcore masochist who makes suffering look easy. She's also very submissive to Dr. Mercies, so this was a happy day for him. He asked her to dress up like a sweet girl and then turned her into a dirty, sweet piggie toy. He fucked her face with a painful set of tongue tongues in her mouth and a nice metal hook secured into her nose to make it more porcine. Then he fucked her face very roughly, including while he lay on top of her with his knees jammed into her tummy. He also sat on her face with the metal hook in it to hurt her nose while he beat her. Finally, he fed her a special ass-dipped, foot-delivered cum meal, which you'll have to watch to fully enjoy. Brooke and Dr. Mercies finished in good spirits. Objective accomplished!
Models: Brooke Johnson

Katie Kush: Brat Submission

Katie Kush: Brat Submission

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Fingering, Blowjob, Flogging, Vibrator, Cumshot, Facial
Continuance: 56 min 10 s
Size:616 MB
Resolution:540 x 960

Screenlist:

Description: Katie begins her day naked, tied up, and fully available for what ever her captor wants from her. Derrick begins with some flogging to redden her skin before shoving his cock all the way down her girlty throat. He makes good use of her mouth as he goes balls deep, and she just smiles because she wants to please her master. The intense blowjob and face fucking continues through the entire scene as Katie mouths off to Derrick, only to get more face fucking as her punishment. The next scene has Katie in a doggy style position with her pussy and mouth fully accessible so that he can use both holes. There is more flogging to keep this brat in line, but as soon as the pain goes away, she begins smarting off again. She is a tough learner, but she has a patient trainer who is willing to abuse her holes and body in order to get his point across. Next Katie finds herself in a missionary position with her legs spread as far as they will go and her pussy on full display. Derrick enters with the magic wand and begins to torment her sensitive pussy with powerful vibrations as he pounds her tight pussy into submission. Her brattiness overrides any good behavior she has had, so Derrick decides to use some fear tactics to settle his girl down. This seems to work briefly, so he goes back to fucking her pussy until he is ready for a change again. The final scene is where this girl is expected to perform at her best, and do some of the work, since she has been just taking dick all day. Katie is used like the girl that she is until Derrick has finally had enough of her, and blows his load all over her face.
Models: Derrick Pierce, Katie Kush

Punching Bag Jessica

Punching Bag - Jessica

Genre: BDSM, punching, boxing, bondage, orgasm, lezdom, slow motion
Continuance: 28 min 21 s
Year: 02.11.2019
Size:1.36 GiB
Resolution:1080 x 1 920

Screenlist:

Maddy O'Reilly, London River, Stephie Staar (Pain It Forward: Slashed

Maddy O'Reilly, London River, Stephie Staar (Pain It Forward: Slashed

Genre: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Continuance: 1 h 3 min
Year: 07.12.2018
Size:1.28 GiB
Resolution:480 x 850

Screenlist:

Description: London said she'd be here, but there's just this creepy dude wanting me to come inside his house.
Supposedly London is in there. I should probably just leave, but I can't abandon a friend in need. It's getting really late and I need to get to work. The sun is almost down.
Maybe I'll just knock on the door. If she doesn't come out I'm leaving. London is feeling ill. The guy wants me to help coax her from the bathroom to my car.
I'll just see if I can get her out of there. That's all, just a quick conversation, then I'm gone. Why does my head hurt? What happened? Did he hit me with a pipe? Why can't I move?
All I can taste is metal. Oh SHIT! I gotta get out of here! This is so fucked up! I keep thinking I see London, but she's not really there. She looks sad. What happened to her.
He says she's dead. Is it her ghost? Was that Stephie Staar's ghost I saw in the car? I guess I'm dead now too. London is so beautiful. I've always wanted to make out with her.
We can do whatever we want. This is actually pretty great!
Models: Maddy O'Reilly, London River, Stephie Staar

Juliette March (Marching On Again

Juliette March (Marching On Again

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Electrical Play, Enema, Face Fucking, Facial, Handcuffs, Metal Gag, Nipple Bondage
Continuance: 39 min 4 s
Year: 2012
Size:440 MB

Screenlist:

Description: How do you make a girl who has been fucked, beaten and left out in the cold feel even dirtier than she already must? It isn't an easy job but PD knows how.
He has Juliette March on all-fours in a cage and the giant enema bag next to her really gives the plan away. He is going to fill her ass with fluids until she is ready to burst, make her hold it in until she has begged enough, and then humiliate her.
It's just a way to clean her up before he brings her inside. He doesn't need some dirt covered girl making a mess in his barn. It is almost ironic, then, when he pulls out his cock and makes a mess of her face.
Models: Juliette March, PD

Immigration Authority

Immigration Authority

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, All Sex, Anal
Continuance: 1 h 19 min
Size:2.83 GiB

Screenlist:

Description: Voluptuous British Bombshell Stella Cox loves her naughty sex toy business but when she gets a visit from Federal Agent Mickey Mod asking for her legal paperwork she gets a dirty lesson in Immigration Authority! Mr Mod handcuffs Stella and crams his huge, thick cock down her little throat and she can take it sooo deep. Then he ties her up in 3 hot positions and Stella begs him “Please put your big American cock in my ass!†He fucks her ass and pussy until she cums and screams “I love America!!†Watch Stella’s big natural tits bounce around while Mickey fucks her every which way but loose! mm mmm good!
Models: Stella Cox

Wheel of Pain Special Rules (19 06 2018)

Wheel of Pain - Special Rules (19.06.2018)

Genre: BDSM, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Humiliation, Pain
Continuance: 59 min 42 s
Year: 19.06.2018
Size:1.75 GiB

Screenlist:

Description: Lyen Parker was brave enough to come back for a second chance on our painful game show. It was not easy to convince her so this time we had some special rules. In this very case Lyen earns 1000 USD per round, and she also has one chance of re-spin whenever she wants. The only catch is that she MUST complete at least FIVE rounds this time, otherwise she loses everything she earned.
We are always amazed when we see such a delicate beauty as a submissive, crying endless tears and taking so hard whippings.
Models: Lyen Parker

Verta (Verta is bound down hard and fucked harder Brutal face fucking and ce...

Verta (Verta is bound down hard and fucked harder. Brutal face fucking and cervix pounding creates orgasms

Genre: BDSM, Belt Bondage, Breath Play, Choking, Cock Sucking, Deep Throat, Drool, Extreme Rough Sex, Face Fucking, Gagging, Hitachi, Orgasm, Shaved, Sybian, Tears, Three Way, Throat Boarding
Continuance: 30 min 40 s
Size:1.63 GiB

Screenlist:

Description: Verta is bound down hard and fucked harder. Brutal face fucking and cervix pounding creates orgasms
Welcome Verta to the pages of Sexually Broken, we are always giving you new faces and helpless girl that love getting destroyed by cock.
Bound onto a sybian we start by fucking our helpless girls throat while the most powerful vibrator in the world makes her cum over and over. Then we put her upside down and mummify her to a bench so we can fuck her face into subspace. While getting throat blasted we step in and fuck her ready wet pussy to yet more orgasms. In the end we put her perfect ass up in the year and fuck her tight pussy to several screaming orgasms!
This girl love the big cocks and now she love the bondage as well!
Models: Verta, Matt Williams, Sergeant Miles

CB833 Cindy Dollar (Cindy Dollar - Vibrating Egg Run

CB833 Cindy Dollar (Cindy Dollar - Vibrating Egg Run

Genre: BDSM, Humiliation, Chastity, Challenge, Featured, Vibration
Continuance: 9 min 19 s
Year: 2019
Size:1 011 MB

Screenlist:

Description: Cindy Dollar is back! This cute Czech girl will attempt running on the treadmill with a vibrating egg inside her tight FancySteel belt!
This has not been attempted before: a full run (not walking pace), with the egg turned up to the maximum level! Cindy had a very hard time concentrating on her steps, running at speed while the egg inside her belt made her legs very weak. It's hard to run when your legs feel so wobbly!
I like doing Challenges with Cindy, she is up for anything! Any plug, vibrator, machine, all gear, she will do it. She is just so easy going! With her incredible body and cute face, it is always fun to shoot with her. I don't know if she fully understands what I am saying all the time, but who cares! She smiled a lot and she thought it was awesome to do this Challenge!
If you want to know how hard this is, go to your local gym with a vibrating egg inside and try the treadmills. You will see it requires focus and technique, and it can be rather dangerous. Cindy did a great job, she was doubly exhausted (from the running and from the vibrations), and she needed a little break after this run! Enjoy watching this video, and please send in more ideas for Cindy to try, she will literally do anything!
Models: Cindy Dollar

Violet Monroe (Anal Rage

Violet Monroe (Anal Rage

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Submission, Blowjob, Humiliation, Red Head, Rough Sex, Vibrator, Nipple Clamps, Hitachi, Zapper, Choking, Anal
Continuance: 47 min 34 s
Year: 2018
Size:1.69 GiB

Screenlist:

Description: In this week's story Seth Gamble has some serious anger issues! He just can not control his rage so he seeks help from sexy redhead therapist Violet Monroe who has some untraditional and kinky the utic methods. Violet introduces Seth to her anger management program: rope, flogger, crop, paddle, ball-gag and Hitachi! A whole spread of BDSM tools to help Seth get back in his right mind. Tied up tight in doggie Violet encourages Seth to use her to get all his frustrations out. First he uses the flogger to whip Violet's pale ass until it turns bright pink. This is a win win situation cuz Seth's dick gets harder with every whack and Violet wants more, harder! He crams his dick down Violet's throat and gives her a proper face fuckin' until her mascara is running and she's a slobbering sexy wreck. Her big natural tits are bulging from the rope and bouncing with every thrust of Seth's cock. After some more punishing blows from the paddle and crop Seth slides his long cock inside Violet's wet and ready pussy and pounds her out until its time to fill that tight ass. Hardcore anal action ensues and Violet is a quivering blubbering mess. Finally on her back with wrists tied to her ankles Seth fucks Violet's girlty holes back and forth while he vibes her clit until she is freakin' and cumming and begging for more! The therapy is working! Seth’s Anal Rage drives his cock harder deeper and faster into Violets ass until he shoots his load and leaves her covered in his cum. All better now!
Models: Violet Monroe, Seth Gamble

The Education of Chastity Lynn Lesbian Reform Skool!

The Education of Chastity Lynn - Lesbian Reform Skool!

Genre: BDSM, Anal, DP, Gang Bang, Domination, Hardcore
Format: Windows Media
Continuance: 1 h 18 min
Year: 2012
Size:943 MB

Screenlist:

Description: In this fantasy role-play update beautiful blonde Chastity Lynn gets caught making out with her friend Remy LaCroix in the showers of her all girls Catholic Boarding Skool. When her roommates rat her out to the Head Mistress, Princess Donna, Chastity is faced with the choice of being expelled for her lesbian conduct, or going through a rigorous lesbian reform program under the Head Mistress's tutelage. After agreeing to the training Chastity is surrounded by five male teachers and their cocks! She is made to suck and fuck each and every one of them while she squirms to get away. In the end, Chastity learns to love dick, and we all learn that you can't fuck the gay out of anyone. No matter how hard you try. Double penetration, fisting, squirting, strap-on fucking, lesbian sex, gangbang, 5 guy facial, storyline......this shoot has it all! JOIN NOW!!!
Models: Chastity Lynn

Oh! My Goodness, Part 1

Oh! My Goodness, Part 1

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Fetish, Toys
Continuance: 57 min 14 s
Year: 2014
Size:1.14 GiB

Screenlist:

Description: We enjoy having two models on hand for a RealTimeBondage.com live feed because they can get kind of intense. We let our members add their suggestions on the forums and live as the show is taking place. That means that all of the action is raw and unscripted. Whether we're using them two at a time or alternating, having two girls on hand means double the fun.
Siouxsie Q has the kind of wide, terrified eyes that we love. The only thing we need to do is put together a stunning predicament that will make her peepers pop. Siouxsie and Maddy O'Reilly are sitting on the perfect prop. It's a large copper plate and they both know what it is for. A little bit of current is going to turn this into our electrical torment device.
And that's the beginning of a beautiful bit of predicament bondage. Siouxsie is standing on the plate with clamps on her nipples. She is tied so that she can pull herself up by her arms if she has the strength. Whenever her feet touch down the circuit is completed. That means the voltage runs right through her tits.
Maddy isn't going to get ignored all day. She's been sitting by quietly in her cage while we played with Siouxie. Well, we've got a Hitachi with her name on it. She's told us how much she loves to cum. Everyone does, right? Well, she isn't going to get that chance yet. We teased her for a bit before taking the toy away and leaving her to think about what she can do to earn some more time with the vibrator.
Models: Siouxsie Q and Maddy O'Reilly

[IMG]https://ist6 4 filesor /pimpandhost /2/1/4/3/214331/c/c/Q/c/ccQcI/Cove...

Genre: straight, Machine Dildo, Vaginal Penetration, anal, athletic, blonde, dominatrix, multiple orgasms, pain, vibrator, Smooth, dildo, Hitachi, Stockings
Continuance: 34 min 52 s
Size:1.24 GiB

Screenlist:

Models: Lyra Law

Mind Control

Mind Control

Genre: Fetish, Bondage, BDSM, All Girl
Format: AVI
Continuance: 1 h 1 min
Year: 2005
Size:692 MB
Resolution:432 x 576

Screenlist:

Description: Striking Bella Starr suffers of fears she doesn't seem to be able to escape. She visits her therapist (Anastasia Pierce) who enjoys getting into the mind of her patients. Anastasia gets hands on with her treatment in a different dimension where Bella is held captive. The perverted therapist takes her through a series of treatment including Bondage, Flogging, Hot Wax, Masturbation and Sexual Medical Procedures. The gorgeous blonde doesn't stand a chance in trying to resist and will be at the mercy of Anastasia's demented desires.
Models: Anastasia Pierce, Bella Starr.

Asian fuck doll Kalina Ryu shackled down blindfolded and fucked without mercy...

Asian fuck doll Kalina Ryu shackled down blindfolded and fucked without mercy by hard cock!

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex, Asian, WDAC
Continuance: 16 min 46 s
Year: 2015
Size:851 MB

Screenlist:

Description: We couldn't help ourselves. We had to have her back. And if you have ever seen the legendary Asian fuck doll go at it, you would understand why. Kalina Ryu is unstoppable. She devours men. She just laughs at the dick you throw at her. She can not be sexually broken, we realized that long ago. These days, we are content with just fucking her until we get winded.
The bondage is just to give us a fighting chance. We will still lose of course, but anything to give us an edge. Bent over in half and shackled to a wooden post with her flawless ass jutting out, Kalina is ready to do. A blindfold cuts off all vision, reducing her to nothing but a mouth and pussy. She loves it of course. Kalina was born to be a cheerful bag of holes. A bag of holes that destroys men. Here goes nothing.
We tag team back and forth, taking whichever end we so desire. The strict metal shackles keep her wrists and neck firmly in place. She can not escape or dodge the dick. All she can do is take what we dish out. Which she does. With relish. It doesn't matter how hard we fuck her, we can not wipe that huge grin off her face. It is a futile task. She drools and cums and drools some more, an Asian fuckdoll in her happy place.
We stop when we run out of breath. It is pointless to try and sexually break this one. If we didn't have her bound, she would chase us down and fuck us to death. Asian fuck doll, you win again. Like you do. We always have fun trying, but the outcome is always the same. This one is indestructible.
Tags: Bent Over Tie, Black Ball Gag, Black Hair, Blindfold, Blindfold Sex, China Doll, Cock Sucking, Drool, Face Fucking, Hitachi, Natural Breast, Rough fucking, Rough Sex, Shaved, Slave Girl Training, Small Tits, Vibrator
Models: Kalina Ryu , Maestro , Jack Hammer

Daddy's Little Girl 4

Daddy's Little Girl 4

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination
Format: Windows Media
Continuance: 34 min 18 s
Year: 2013
Size:409 MB

Screenlist:

Metal Sponges Nazryana (QS, Nazryana)

Metal Sponges - Nazryana (QS, Nazryana)

Genre: BDSM, Brush, Sponge, Steel Wool, Extreme Insertion, Squirt, Pee, Orgasm, Lezdom
Continuance: 21 min 48 s
Year: 10.07.2021
Size:1.24 GiB

Screenlist:

Description: I have tried too many kitchen gadgets to make my dirty bitches' cleaner so far without any success. The next phase in my desperate quest is metal sponges. Let's see if those can make any difference in defilthification putrid vaginas.
Models: QS, Nazryana

Katie Thornton - milk maid

Katie Thornton - milk maid

Genre: waist chain, double breast pump, bondage
Continuance: 8 min 23 s
Year: 2020
Size:917 MB

Screenlist:

Description: We let Katie out of the barn for a few hours! She is now docile enough to be wandering around, and there are many chores to be done around the farm. We dress her up as a French maid, in extremely high heels, and we lock her in a prison waist chain. The chains are just long enough for her to reach the dishes, which have been piling up. Katie needs to make sure she cleans the pans and we will supervise her doing her first job as an official milk maid! Of course, we wouldn't waste any time training her, so we added the double breast pump to pump her nipples while she works. Katie finds it exhausting and hard to focus on her task, she's getting tired of being milked all day long, but she's a HuCow, and she will be a HuCow forever!
Models: Katie Thornton

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!