• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

A lot of cruelty and unpredictability! BDSM!

Little Lanta - captured gymnast

Little Lanta - captured gymnast

Genre: milking machine, bondage
Format: MP4
Continuance: 10 min 4 s
Year: 2019
Size:598 MB
Resolution:1080 x 1 920

Screenlist:

Description: Little Lanta is a cute young gymnast and contortionist. She is super flexible and she has to practice her skills every day. But when she was stretching and bending, our eyes were fixed on her wonderful round udders poking out of her gymast outfit. Lanta is hot! We decided to capture her and add her to the herd, because we don't have a gymnast HuCow yet! Imagine the possibilities! We can milk her in any position we can think of! And we did exactly that, bending her over a milking frame and using the goat milker to pump her cute udders. Then we put her into a split position to milk her even more! Little Lanta didn't even know what happened to her, she was shocked. Don't worry, she will get used to her new life If you have any other suggestions for creative milking positions with our gymnast HuCow, comment below!
Models: Little Lanta

Scorched Jessica

Scorched - Jessica

Genre: BDSM, cigarette, burning, smoking, bondage, body stockings, lezdom, orgasm
Continuance: 34 min 24 s
Year: 04.01.2020
Size:1.32 GiB

Screenlist:

Models: Tanita, Jessica

Total Anal Annihilation: Gaping for Days from Sex Machine Fucking

Total Anal Annihilation: Gaping for Days from Sex Machine Fucking

Genre: BDSM, Anal, DP, Fuck Machine, Masturbation, Hardcore
Format: Windows Media
Continuance: 26 min 57 s
Year: 2011
Size:323 MB
Resolution:720 x 1 280

Screenlist:

Description: If Alysa and Amy Brook were ever in a room together they would spend their time trying to shove each other into their butts. Both are hard core anal queens - the biggest ass girls in the industry - and both do something here on FuckingMachines.com that you CAN NOT see anywhere else. This feat of anal amazing is - Quad Anal. Amy broke the mold with her four dicks in her ass on The Fucksall and today Alysa raises the bar by fucking four cocks on The Bunny Fucker - a machine that has enough torque to push this little hottie across the room and would do so if her butt didn't take the full cock thrusting. Alysa and Amy maybe the only two girls on the planet that can do it. The search is on but until then, here is Alysa taking a fucking and cumming from extreme anal penetration.
Models: Alysa

WhippedAss

WhippedAss

Genre: femdom, bdsm.strapon
Continuance: 50 min 12 s
Year: 2008
Size:600 MB

Screenlist:

Description: Bobbi surprises her girlfriend Hollie with a very special birthday gift. Her very own bound slave to use as she pleases. Together, they punish and humiliate Felony who becomes more obedient with every hit. They team up with strap-ons to fill up all her girl holes and she is also double penetrated.
Models: Hollie Stevens, Bobbi Starr, Felony

Hot Wife is Kidnapped, Bound, Fucked, and Finished off with Anal Creampie

Hot Wife is Kidnapped, Bound, Fucked, and Finished off with Anal Creampie

Genre: BDSM, Anal, DP, DAP, Gang Bang, Creampie, Domination, Hardcore
Continuance: 1 h 0 min
Size:437 MB
Resolution:540 x 960

Screenlist:

Description: A beautiful wife is kidnapped, held for ransom, and fucked by a gang of dudes. They use all of her holes, stuff her pussy and ass with two cocks at once, then finish her off with an anal creampie!
Models: Alysa

Sexual Research

Sexual Research

Genre: BDSM, Anal, Submission, Domination, Hardcore
Continuance: 1 h 4 min
Year: 2013
Size:470 MB

Screenlist:

Description: In this fantasy role-play, Mia signs up for a medical research program to help pay for her college tuition. Not realizing that it is of a sexual nature, Mia is locked inside a padded room and manhandled by a psychotic doctor. He rips off her clothes, puts her in handcuffs and aggressively fucks her mouth and pussy and eventually fucking her tight little asshole. The research continues with Mia gagged and bound helplessly spread open with her big natural tits wrapped up tight and clamped. She gives in to the doctors relentless fucking of her ass and pussy and comes hard from the addition of a powerful vibrator. She is bound again in another position where all her holes are worked over with rough treatment. Then she is flipped onto her back with arms tied under her breasts, lifting them up for a grand view as the doctor face fucks her reclined head and covers her pretty face with his load.
Models: Mia Rider

Hailey Young (Saturday Night Fever: Part 2

Hailey Young (Saturday Night Fever: Part 2

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Butt Plug, Caning, Choke Collar, Crying, Exam Chair, Foot Caning, Nipple Clamps, Shackles, Stocks, Tears
Continuance: 1 h 8 min
Size:1 003 MB

Screenlist:

Description: Hailey Young and Elise Graves have been playing with each other for quite some time but really they are just getting started. Hailey has to opportunity to make Elise very uncomfortable and she is not going to pass it up. Little does she realize that Elise will be given the chance for revenge later. If she knew that everything she did would be coming back to her in the future she may not be so gung-ho with the inflatable ass plug.
Models: Hailey Young, Elise Graves, PD

Ashley Lane (Locked

Ashley Lane (Locked

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Caning
Continuance: 37 min 41 s
Year: 2017
Size:2.01 GiB

Screenlist:

Description: I am used to getting whatever I want. I know I'm beautiful. My eyes, my ass, and my hair are just a few of my best features. OT took advantage of how long my hair is. He's locked it inside a pipe and attached it to a fitting that is screwed to the ground. I can move around the base, but I really can't go anywhere. He wants to see my body. He orders me to remove my clothes. With the threat of a whipping I hesitantly comply.
The bicycle lock he puts around my neck isn't tight, but it's pulled up to the ring above me. My panties are the only thing keeping me from being completely exposed. OT comes in and has me remove my panties. He wants me naked before him. He uses the cattle prod to scare me. I hate that thing.
He uses more bicycle locks to tie me into a hogtie. My feet are completely exposed for him to cane. As I scream and cry he casually hurts my poor sensitive feet.
Models: Ashley Lane

The Surprise Date

The Surprise Date

Genre: BDSM, Submission, Domination, Hardcore
Continuance: 1 h 4 min
Size:470 MB

Screenlist:

Description: Sensi Pearl lives out her fantasy of surprise sex with her boyfriend James Deen in this role play update. There is a very hot and realistic struggle and takedown scene that turns into rough sex while she is bound in zip ties. Then, being extremely flexible, Sensi is bound in wide spreading positions that leave her helpless and vulnerable to punishment and relentless fucking!
Models: Sensi Pearl

Two Girl Gang Bang

Two Girl Gang Bang

Genre: BDSM, Anal, DP, DAP, Gang Bang, Domination, Hardcore
Continuance: 1 h 7 min
Size:491 MB

Screenlist:

Description: Ashli Orion and Lily LaBeau show up to a party only to find out that THEY ARE THE PARTY!!! These two hot babes get taken down, zip tied, ball gagged, and then fucked senseless by 7 dudes. Ashli Orion not only takes it in every hole at the same time, but also gets her asshole stretched out for an intense double anal session. For the grand finale the guys squirt their cum all over Ashli's pussy and make Lily lick her clean!!!
Models: Ashli Orion, Lily LaBeau

October 30, 2010 | Good Slut Part Three| 412, Intersec Crew

October 30, 2010 | Good Slut Part Three| 412, Intersec Crew

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
Continuance: 47 min 33 s
Year: 2010
Size:534 MB

Screenlist:

Description: 412 learned a very valuable lesson when she came to visit us. Anything that is not outside of the limits is inside of them. It may seem obvious at first, but being reminded of that when faced with a disgusting dinner can be upsetting to say the least. She begs, bargains and tries everything she can to get out of it but she should have tried being grateful for the meal. She could have earned a desert instead of the punishment she brought down upon herself.

Summer Camp Caning

Summer Camp Caning

Genre: BDSM, Spanking
Continuance: 21 min 41 s
Year: 2020
Size:802 MB

Screenlist:

Description: So we don't have a "Christmas" film this year, 'cos we haven't been able to shoot since February and never made one! This one was filmed a couple years ago and is very special, we hope you enjoy it! Alex and I would like to wish all our members a great Christmas and a much, much better 2021! Alex, Maddy, Harley & Linny find themselves abandoned by their parents to a Summer camp, (a feature of growing up in America so I'm told!) and one with a very strict disciplinary policy. Having skipped off for the afternoon and gotten lost in the woods, the girls must now face an angry Camp Director.... and his cane! One by one the girls are lectured, bent over and smacked hard across their white cotton panties, followed by a 12 stroke caning that leaves their bottoms striped and very, very sore. Once both parts and the full film have aired, watch out for a special edit of the full film, something of an experiment that Rafa's excellent camera work makes possible. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I've enjoyed editing it!
Models: Alex Reynolds, Harley Havik, Linny Lace, Maddy Marks, Paul Kennedy

Baby (Spanking casting) (pt 1 9)

Baby (Spanking-casting) (pt 1 - 9)

Genre: BDSM, Spanking, Redhead
Continuance: 9 min 36 s
Year: 2009
Size:122 MB
Resolution:576 x 720

Screenlist:

Description: ~~
Models: Baby

Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods

Genre: Anal, Submission, Anal Fisting, Domination, Foursome, Hardcore
Continuance: 1 h 19 min
Year: 2012
Size:956 MB

Screenlist:

Description: Jessie Rogers and Riley Evans work in an underground drug operation where they try to steel some of the product. Bad Idea! Head guard, Chanel Preston, turns them over to the cruel and ruthless crime boss, Mark Davis, who makes them pay through intense sex, punishment and strict bondage! Two beautiful and busty girl's darkest fantasies come true in this feature update!
Models: Riley Evans, Chanel Preston, Jessie Rogers

Anal Resolution: Tommy Pistol and Katrina Jade's New Year's Fuck

Anal Resolution: Tommy Pistol and Katrina Jade's New Year's Fuck

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Hardcore, Blowjob, Ball Gag, Flogging, Vibrator, Anal Fingering, Fingering, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pussy Licking, Creampie
Continuance: 54 min 59 s
Size:1.98 GiB

Screenlist:

Description: On New Year's Eve, alone at home wearing only a blouse and thong underwear, Katrina Jade waits for her boyfriend Tommy Pistol. When he finally comes home, she's pissed off and they argue. Tommy begs for another chance and after almost kicking him out of their house, she gives him one. Tommy brushes off the bad vibes and comes up with a plan that would win back her love. He takes her to a remote area in the woods. He leads Katrina by a chain locked around her neck. In only a bra, panties, and a ball-gag, she's tied to a rock with her arms out and her legs spread. Tommy hits her with his flogger. He licks her pierced pussy and squeezes her pretty tits. She's untied, brought to her to her knees, and Tommy removes the ball-gag. He face-fucks her mouth with his hard cock and she deep throats his meat. He stuffs his balls in her mouth and makes her bite them. He uses her spit to finger fuck her pussy and makes her cum. Next they go back to their house and Tommy ties her up again with rope, this time standing with one leg up on the kitchen counter. He spanks her ass just before stuffing his hard cock inside her girlty pussy and fucks it well. She cums hard and Tommy switches to fucking her ass deep, hard, and fast. She cums multiple times while getting her ass fucked. In the last scene, Katrina is on her back with her legs spread, tied with rope to a leather chair. Tommy crops her ass then fucks her pussy once again. He switches back and forth fucking her ass and pussy and cums hard shooting his load inside her giving her a surprise cream-pie, hopeful that his seed will keep them closer.
Models: Tommy Pistol, Katrina Jade

Brooke Johnson (Neophobia Episode 2

Brooke Johnson (Neophobia Episode 2

Genre: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Continuance: 42 min 15 s
Year: 10.01.2019
Size:1.52 GiB

Screenlist:

Description: The nightmare continues. The monster traps Brooke Johnson in a metal, mummy-like frame that can be rotated upside-down and right-side-up. He torments her with pain and pleasure. A second monster appears with a message for Brooke: "Keep it hard. Don't let it get soft. And when he comes, you spit it into that glass beaker".
Models: Brooke Johnson

Jun 12, 2015 Marco Banderas and Jodi Taylor

Jun 12, 2015 - Marco Banderas and Jodi Taylor

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Submission, Domination, Humiliation, Hardcore, All sex, Anal
Continuance: 52 min 56 s
Year: 2015
Size:1.90 GiB

Screenlist:

Description: : Jodi Taylor is struggling to keep up with her living expenses in the expensive city of San Francisco. She take on a second job cleaning houses when she stumbles upon some classified files and money. Jodi decides to take it. On her way out, the owner of the house comes home and find her hiding under the bed. Marco Banderas than face fucks Jodi to find out what she knows. Jodi insist that she knows nothing, but Marco doesn't believe her and anally pounds her into total submission. He fuck her manhandles and ties her up tight. He fucks everyone of her dripping holes until she becomes his anal asset.
:
Models: Jodi Taylor , Marco Banderas

Never ending Orgasms make pain girls cry

Never-ending Orgasms make pain girls cry

Genre: BDSM, Fuck Machine, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination
Continuance: 15 min 48 s
Year: 2012
Size:661 MB

Screenlist:

Description: Rain DeGrey says she loves to be challenged sexually? As hot as she is, you know we can handle that! All she really wants is a chance to cum. That's great because we get to see exactly what she is willing to put up with to get it.
A caning is a good start. It warms her up and gets a few good screams out of her. We took that time to suction her nipples up to size so we could time them off to the wall. The position she's in lets her rock side to side a bit and sybian mounted inside of her is designed to get her wriggling. Every motion she makes is going to tug on those tits, though.
She wanted a challenge? Now she has one. Stop screaming long enough to call out her new name through the ball gag and maybe we will turn it off long enough for her to catch her breath. And when she fails we are prepared to leave it on all night long.
Models: Rain Degrey

Anal Sluts Subjugated at BDSM Swinger Orgy

Anal Sluts Subjugated at BDSM Swinger Orgy

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Anal Fingering, Fisting, Hardcore, Threesome, Blowjob, Lesbian, Pussy Licking, Fingering, Flogging, Stockings, Orgy, Clothespins, Cumshots, Zapper, Vibrator, Caning, Suspension, Boot Licking, Spanking
Continuance: 1 h 18 min
Size:864 MB

Screenlist:

Description: The heat is on Ashley Lane for having given her busty partner Lauren Phillips the house rules during Lauren's interrogation. If there is anything that brings out the sadistic lesbian urge in Aiden Starr, it's cheating little girls. She ties Ashley's hot little ballerina body up in a tight ebi shibari tie and begins placing tight clamps all over Ashley's vulnerable pink pussy. Ashley whimpers apologies, but those apologies get much louder when Aiden begins to rip off the clamps, vibrating the ones left until Ashley is begging to cum with painful punishment orgasms. But Aiden isn't done with this pretty little submissive liar yet, caning her tender feet, zapping her sensitive pussy lips, and fisting her tight little hole. Ashley promises never to lie to Aiden again just to suffer through multiple orgasms around Aidens dominant fist. Guests all over the room are exploring each others bodies with canes, electrical toys, and suspending each other in intricate rope bondage. Barbary Rose has her curvy creamy body tied up by Stefanos, who proceeds to mark her skin with red hand prints and welts from his single tail. Beaten and wet, Barbary cums like a horny little bitch. Lauren Phillips has crawled her way under a massive cock and begins sucking it hungrily as the surrounding guests clap. Stefanos treats this attention girl to a reverse cowgirl cock ride while the pretty ladies of the party write degrading names on her huge tits. She is made to cum on the floor like a horny little puppy, licking Stefanos' boot. No rest for this anal girl, Lauren is immediately thrown on her back in a pretzel to be anally fisted and then fucked as Ashley licks up the cum and begs to have her tight little railed with cock so she can earn her house collar and a load of cum.
Models: Aiden Starr, Maestro Stefanos, Donny Sins, Ashley Lane, Lauren Phillips

Emily Marilyn (Emily Marilyn (Part 1 2)

Emily Marilyn (Emily Marilyn (Part 1-2)

Genre: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Continuance: 29 min 42 s
Year: 2010
Size:334 MB

Screenlist:

Description: PART 1 : Sister Dee loves her new scorpion but Emily is not so much of a fan. It is braided leather, like a whip, running down to a softer leather tongue, like a dragon tail. It is an insidious little tool that has Emily screaming at the top of her lungs early and often. The pain is not something she loves, but if taking it means making SD happy she is more than willing. For SD her screams are almost as much of a joy as the torments that elicit them. Having a young, pretty girl crying on her floor, begging for mercy, is the high point of any night.
PART 2 : Last time Sister Dee saw Emily she barely got a chance to use her pussy. Even though Emily is a sensitive little girl, she hardly came at all. So this time SD is going to make sure that her is good and fucked before she lets her go. Her strap on cock is going to be buried to the hilt in some young snatch. Emily loves being pinned down and fucked, so it is a match made in heaven. She cums so hard and so uncontrollably that eventually her body gives in and she cannot take anymore. Even then, the break will only last until Sister Dee gets bored and comes looking for more.
Models: Emily Marilyn, Sister Dee

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!