• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

    Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

    We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

    Doolls Team
  • Avatar is Mandatory
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Indecent conversations and Masturbation Designation (POV)

Title: Allie Rivers - Sucking Stepmommys Boobs Turns Sexual




It feels so nice to be snuggled up together, doesn't it? Feeling step-Mommy's body pressed against yours.your head against step-Mommy's chest. Would you like to help step-mommy relax after a long day? It's been so long since my breasts have been sucked, if you wanted step-Mommy would let you. It could help you relax too! Oh.and I hope you don't mind, but there may be some milk left in there...step-Mommy sees you're actually getting excited down there, she jerks you off while you suck on her breasts. You cum for step-Mommy. step-Mommy's really enjoying this, so much so she pulls down her pants and rubs her pussy, and instructs you to rub your dick on her thigh, to use your hands to please yourself. You and step-mommy both cum and then snuggle up together.Includes 'Good boy', encouragement, it's soft and intimate, and a kiss from step-mommy at the end

Download Format: MPEG-4
Length: 00:18:41
Size: 3.03 GB
Resolution: 3840x2160


Download:
 
Title: Kaedia Lang - Successfully Seducing You




Custom video. The name Joe is used throughout the video. I'm your friend who finally has taken the initiative to seduce you since you've been oblivious about my feelings for you. I tease you in a sweater and panties until I'm naked. I can tell you are inexperienced sexually, so I assure you that I'll take the lead. We move into the bedroom where I give you a blowjob and we fuck in missionary and doggystyle until you give me a creampie!

Download Format: MPEG-4
Length: 00:15:02
Size: 1.06 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080


Download:
 
Title: Mistress Misha Goldy - Impolite Seducing with SPH Joi Cei for anal sluts like you




Have a small dick and want Me to instruct you how to stroke it while I making fun of such a pervert like you and giving you kinky tasks? I will tease you and have your little one so hard with My sexy body, lips, and words! I will send you over the edge and then I will instruct you to eat your disgusting load!

Download Format: MPEG-4
Length: 00:10:02
Size: 838 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080


Download:
 
Title: Kaedia Lang - Fucking Your Old Classmate




Custom video. The name Evan is used throughout the video. We have a chance encounter at the gym and I shyly admit I used to have a crush on you. I quickly show off my ass in my g-string before I ask if we can take things back to your place. There, I reveal I've seen your dick pics and have used them to get off in the past. I give you a striptease and ask to see your cock. I am amazed when I finally get to see and suck it. I beg you to fuck me. You fill me up in missionary as I moan and stick my tongue out for you.

Download Format: MPEG-4
Length: 00:10:43
Size: 977 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080


Download:
 
Title: Sara Sitwell - Massaging My Bruised Tits in Bed




I was home sick today and my tits were screaming for attention. Even though my nipples hurt, I squeezed and pulled at them.

Download Format: MPEG-4
Length: 00:02:54
Size: 167 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080


Download:
 
Title: Shuaiqihx Real Chinese Spanking - Strict Bare Bottom Discipline 2026-09-02




Real Chinese spanking session from shuaiqihx (寒暄 / hxhx_lucky). A female submissive receives intense over-the-knee bare-bottom spanking with strong impacts, authentic reactions, and firm disciplinary correction in this consensual SP video.
SEO-optimized tags (popular search terms):

shuaiqihx, hxhx_lucky, 寒暄, Real Chinese Spanking, 打屁股, 重度SP, Bare Bottom Spanking, OTK Spanking, Real Discipline, Chinese Dom, Female Submissive, 男主女贝, Consensual Spanking, Impact Play, Authentic SP, Real Punishment, Crying Spanking

Download Format: MPEG-4
Length: 00:05:03
Size: 30 MB
Resolution: 1280x720


Download:
 
Title: MistressMoria - Loaned To Your GF s Friend Feet Worship and Edging JOI




When your girlfriend finds out that her friend has some...particular interests, she decides to loan you to her for the weekend! Your GF's friend makes you get on your knees and worship her feet, humiliating you the whole time. You can edge your cock and if you do a REALLY good job, maybe your girlfriend will even let you cum after the weekend is over!

Download Format: MPEG-4
Length: 00:10:30
Size: 953 MB
Resolution: 1920x1078


Download:
 
Title: Katherine Pine - Wifes Chastity Rules JOI CEI




Flashback: Your wife is fucking tired of your pathetic marriage. You're a completely worthless husband and it's time your wife takes complete control of you. She explains all the rules you need to know and then locks you up. She will be leading every aspect of your shared lives now. For the last two years, She has kept your useless cock locked tight in a tiny chastity cage. You haven't seen her naked body once. Not a single glimpse of her huge tits or wet, dripping pussy. She has been relentlessly mean, verbally destroying you, telling you exactly what a pathetic, worthless cuck you are while you suffer in denial. She has been teasing you, only allowing you ruined orgasms in your cage and making you eat your cum. But you've finally proven yourself to her... after two years of being a locked-up submissive, she is actually happy with the progress you've made. Today, she is allowing you to remove that cage. She laughs a little at how fucking desperate and pathetic you are for her. She is going to let you touch yourself, but only for a ruined orgasm. Absolutely no pleasure for you. You must squirt that pathetic load into a small cup, and then you're going to consume every drop. That's right, you will eat your own fucking cum like the good little cuck you are. This video was originally created as a custom video. I love making customs, I would be happy to bring your particular fantasy to life. Please feel free to contact me so I can create a special video for you! TAGS for this video: brunette, curvy, big tits, big ass, bouncing tits, bouncing ass, bouncing boobs, big boobs, huge tits, giant tits, body piercings, piercings, pussy, dirty talk, dirty talking, cute talk, Katherine Pine, katherine pine, kat pine, katherinepine19, katherineepine, body piercings, gothic, slutty, slut, whore, titty play, tits, ass, cuckolding cuck, dominating, dom, femdom, femme domme, domination,, chastity, caged, cages, pov, joi, cei, cum eating instruction, jerk off instruction, SPH, insulting, bitchy, bitch, brat, bratty, wifey, GFE, roleplaying

Download Format: MPEG-4
Length: 00:22:00
Size: 3.5 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080


Download:
 
Title: 2026-09-10 Shuaiqihx Strict Domestic Spanking Punishment - Hard OTK & Belt Spanking




Shuaiqihx receives a long and intense domestic spanking session. She is taken over the knee for a hard hand spanking, followed by a wooden paddle and leather belt punishment. Realistic domestic discipline with proper positioning and visible reactions. Full HD video focused on authentic spanking discipline.

Spanking SEO-optimized tags (popular search terms):
spanking, otk spanking, domestic spanking, hard spanking, belt spanking, paddle spanking, shuaiqihx, chinese spanking, real spanking, strict discipline, hand spanking, over the knee, punishment spanking, asian spanking, full hd spanking, domestic discipline, spanking video, crying from spanking, leather belt spanking

Download Format: MPEG-4
Length: 00:06:29
Size: 30 MB
Resolution: 1280x720


Download:
 
MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!
Top