• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Hard BDSM , Spanking , Bondage , Torture Mix Fetish Videos

yersat19

Date : 28.02.2019
Genre: BDSM, Rimming, Femdom, Facesitting, Ebony, Fingering, Flogging, Foot Worship, LezDom, Ass Licking, Double Penetration, Pussy Licking, Vibrator, Strapon, Anal, Lesbian, Stockings
Director: Fivestar
Cast: Julia Ann, Jenna Foxx, Ivy LeBelle

Shady investment entrepreneur Julia Ann overhears her assistant Jenna Foxx warn new hire Ivy LeBelle about Julia's illegal business practices. She confronts Jenna to lay down the line. She makes Jenna lie across her lap for some OTK spanking right in front of Ivy as punishment for her mouthiness. Julia bares Jenna's round ass for Ivy to admire. Julia orders Ivy to Smack Her Ass. Now it's Ivy's turn. She must humiliate herself by lying across her dominant boss' lap. Meanwhile Jenna kisses and sucks Julia Ann's toes. Both employees, wearing only their underwear, must fall to their hands and knees while Julia spanks and hits their big round asses with a crop until they are both red and throbbing. Julia Ann is pleased. She offers Ivy the chance to suck her pussy. Ivy obediently responds, calling Julia Ann "mistress". Indeed, she is learning fast. Ivy is ordered to remove Julia's panties and stuff them in Jenna's mouth. Ivy eagerly uses her tongue on Julia's pussy. Julia orders Jenna to remove Ivy's panties and to lick the new hire's big, luscious ass. Jenna buries her face between Ivy's ass cheeks. Julia spreads Ivy's butt cheeks wide apart while Jenna fucks Ivy's asshole with her tongue. Julia smothers Jenna, pressing her nose and mouth into Ivy's ass and holding her face until Jenna can barely stand it. Now it's time to put Ivy to work. Julia hands her a vibrator to use on Jenna while fingering her pussy. Julia watches Jenna cum while flogging Ivy's big ass. Julia orders the girls to switch positions. Julia flogs Jenna's ass while Jenna tries to hold a vibrator on Ivy's pussy. Ivy cums hard in Julia's arms, getting choked while Jenna holds the vibrator to her clit. Ivy squirts and Julia is pleased. Next Jenna is tied to a table, with clothespins on her pussy lips, then covered with new hire Ivy, with her pussy right in Jenna's face. Ivy's ass is exposed and ready for her bosses strap-on cock. Julia Ann buries her strap-on deep in Ivy's ass, all the while Jenna hungrily licks and sucks on Ivy's wet pussy. Ivy gets quite a pounding, but Julia Ann isn't done yet. Jenna is rotated around on the table and given her own strap-on to fill Ivy's pussy, while the boss gets to work again on Ivy's big ass. Finally its Julia's turn to cum, and what better way than to watch Jenna and Ivy get each other off. Legs wrapped around one another, a single vibrator for both their pussies. Julia Ann anticipates a really good working environment now that she and her employees are on the same page.

VideoQuality: HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileExtension: mp4
FileSize : 2.67 GB
Total Duration: 01:14:31
Resolution: 1280x720

Download from k2s.cc:
Julia_Ann.mp4

yersat19

Date : 11.10.2019
Genre: Spanking, Fingering, Bondage, Hardcore, Blowjob, Ass Licking, BDSM, Nipples Clamps, Anal, Rimming, Anal Fingering, Caning, Cumshot, Flogging
Director: James Mogul
Cast: Mr. Pete, Carolina Cortez

Busty Carolina Cortez is running from a bad situation. Her curvy body is falling out of her tight red dress and she runs down an alley. Searching for help she bangs on building in hopes for a shining light to save her. Uh oh, it's Mr. Pete's bondage dungeon. As she is begging him for help, she notices all the leather cuffs and bdsm toys. What is this place? Completely forgetting everything going on, she is intrigued and turned on by Mr. Pete's manly presence and BDSM experience. He offers to show her what this life is all about. In leather cuffs she is bound and on her knees, ready to serve her daddy. Mr. Pete slaps her face and huge tits before sticking his huge hard cock down her throat. Her sloppy wet blowjob gets Daddy Pete turned on. He brings out the flogger and crop and works on her round ass getting it red. She is thirsty for more and he takes her to his bedroom. Tied up tight in rope bondage he continues with the corporal punishment. This newcomer can take a beating with the cane. She smiles and thank daddy, begging for more. He whips her before he fucks her wet pussy. He spits in her face and mouth and slaps her tits again. He fucks her soo hard she squirts and cums all over the room. Please daddy, fuck my ass she says. He rams his hard cock right down her hole. Deep anal gets her screaming. He crops her pussy and gets is puffy and red and ready for his cock again. He fucks her, she screams, he unloads his huge load all over her. Mr. Pete saves the day!?

FileSize : 1.61 GB
Total Duration: 00:45:09

Download from k2s.cc:
Carolina_Cortez__Yes_Daddy_Fuck_My_Ass_New_Girl_Carolina_Cortez_Submits_to_Mr._Pete.mp4

yersat19

Date : 11.11.2019
Genre: Nipple Clamps, Anal, Vibrator, Caning, Blowjob, BDSM, Cumshots, Flogging, Ball Gag, Hardcore, Bondage
Cast: Derrick Pierce, Maya Kendrick

Cadence Lux is a bona fide slut to the core. She wants it all. All the dick. All the pain. All the bondage. All the orgasms. And she's willing to do whatever's ordered of her in order to get it. She submits utterly to Charles Dera, who uses her for his own purposes. Fucking her in full suspension, flogging her, face-fucking her and tormenting her with a vibrator on her pussy while he fucks the orgasms out of her one after the other. Cadence begins in a hunched, fetal position, fully suspended in rope, with her mouth and pussy exposed for dick. Charles teases her a little, spinning her around, then slides his cock hard cock into her throat, then straight into that desperately hungry cunt. Cadence moans out like a total whore as that dick penetrates her, and she doesn't let up. As she gets fucked and slapped and beaten she turns into a puddle of fuck meat, eager to take everything she's given. Clamps are put on her nipples and tethered to the ceiling while she rides Charles' dick, but she wants that fucking so damn bad she works through the intense pain. She gets put through the proverbial ringer, left sweating and wrecked as Charles uses her to get off. Just as he blows his huge load all over her fucked cunt, she cums and squirts all over his cock. Cadence is the perfect definition of a slut, and we want to see more.

FileSize : 1.88 GB
Total Duration: 00:52:23

Download from k2s.cc:
Maya_Kendrick__Maya_Kendrick_gets_her_whore_holes_fucked_and_flogged_in_bondage.mp4

yersat19

Date : 23.11.2019
Genre: Torture, Bondage, BDSM, Domination, Humiliation
Cast: Jade Nile

Jade's body is prefect...Perfect proportions and perfect curves...Many men look upon her everyday and turn their heads for more...those big brown eyes and sweet smile...There's nothing like having a beautiful morsel of a woman like Jade, under your control...Jade seems a bit upset, but she enjoys driving us all crazy with her precious gestures, so I drive her crazy with the magic wand...Enjoy, Ogre..

VideoQuality: Full HD
FileSize : 1.52 GB
Total Duration: 00:53:20
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download from k2s.cc:
Jade_Nile._Precious_Gestures.mp4

yersat19

Date : 26.04.2019
Genre: DeepThroat, Fingering, Facial, Caning, Blowjob, Cumshots, BDSM, Slapping, Ball Gag, Hardcore, Bondage, Vibrator, Nipple Clamps
Cast: Seth Gamble, Carolina Sweets

When blonde cutie Carolina Sweets accuses Seth Gamble of taking her money and maxing out her credit cards Seth gives her an attitude adjustment through the world of BDSM and hot hardcore sex. Carolina is a spoiled Daddy's Girl who needs to be taught a lesson about being such a brat so Seth ties her up tight and disciplines her with the flogger, the cane and nipple clamps. Bound and gagged Seth stuffs his long dick in Carolinas mouth and gives her a solid throat fucking to shut her up about how she's going to tell her Daddy everything. Seth slaps her firm natural tits and fingers her pussy while she sucks his cock in several fetching positions. Now on her knees he rips her panties off and fucks her wet pussy deep and hard. She keeps going on about her damn Daddy so he crops her butt and makes her say what a spoiled bratty little bitch she is until she cums. Then still tied up in reverse cowgirl Carolina sweets rides Seth's cock slow and easy inch by inch and then faster and faster as her perky tits bounce up and down and she begs him to cum. Then bound and gagged on her back with legs spread wide open Seth fills Carolina's tight hole and pounds that pussy until she is screaming and moaning in pleasure and Seth pops his load all over her pretty face. Take that home to your Daddy!

FileSize : 1.68 GB
Total Duration: 00:46:45

Download from k2s.cc:
Carolina_Sweets__Daddys_Girl.mp4

yersat19

Date : 13.12.2019
Genre: Humiliation, Whipping, Torture, BDSM
Cast: Alani Pi

I'm a hungry girl. I like to eat really delicious food, but I've never had a meal like this before. First he checked the meat. He wanted it to be nice and firm before he tenderized it.He took his time making it nice and tender. Each stroke made the piece better, he could see and feel his progress. Then he marinated it. Some ginger, beets, parsnip, even some spinach.Once marinated he basted it to perfection. He rubbed in some coconut oil. Removing the perfect piece was his next task. He let me trim and fry our dinner.I've never tasted such a delicacy, but I may have to try it again. Due to limited supply of such cuts of meat I'll have to savor each bite.

FileSize : 1.72 GB
Total Duration: 00:32:21

Download from k2s.cc:
Alani_Pi._Dolcett_Delight.mp4

yersat19

Date : 25.09.2019
Genre: Torture, BDSM, Humiliation, Whipping
Cast: Sonia Harcourt

Sonia gets it Hard and Tight. First it's a tight giant red ballgag. Then the ropes tightly wound around her neck. Her body is tight too. Her wrists are attached to her neck rope. If she lowers her arms the neck rope gets tighter.The next position is Hard! She has to stand bent over with her wrists tied behind her knees. Then she's hit hard with OT's fists. When he's satisfied her pale cheeks are red enough he fucks her hard with his fingers.She's tied down hard and tight in the final position. Her cunt and asshole are so exposed and they are a beautiful shade of pink. So ripe for a hard pounding from some heavy steel.

FileSize : 2.02 GB
Total Duration: 00:37:53

Download from k2s.cc:
Sonia_Harcourt._Hard__Tight.mp4

yersat19

Date : 06.12.2019
Genre: BDSM, Humiliation, Whipping, Torture
Cast: Katie Kush

All it took was a few seconds. I just looked down to check a text message. When I looked up I saw him. I swerved. I went right into a rock.Why won't he let me go? He wants me to thank him. He wants me to appreciate him. If I play nice maybe he'll let me go.He wants me to dress up for him. He touches me and exposes me. He thinks if he makes me cum that I'll love him.The pain he inflicts on my body is nothing compared to the pain he inflicts on my mind. That I will never recover from.

VideoQuality: SD
FileSize : 954 MB
Total Duration: 00:46:01
Resolution: 850x478

Download from k2s.cc:
Katie_Kush._CRASH.mp4

yersat19

Date : 05.08.2019
Genre: Vibrator, Spanking, BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Anal, Nipples Clamps, Anal Fingering, Hardcore, Fingering, Cumshots
Cast: Tommy Pistol, Vera King

Vera King is a sadist's dream. She has only one desire and that is to serve at the brutal whim of a cruel task-master, and to gobble as much cock as she possibly can. She starts her day on the ground, stripped naked, with her torso yanked high in the air, suspended with inescapable rope bondage. She is immediately inflicted with cruel impact play with a heavy leather flogger. Her entire chest turns red from the intense pain session. Her dom Tommy Pistol steps on her face with his thick leather boots, leaving a humiliating tread mark across Vera's face. This sort of dismissive treatment only makes Vera's pussy drip with even more desire. Tommy shoves his dick into her mouth. She tries to spit it out but she's unable to escape the brutal face fucking. She spews spit all over her whore face, and helplessly gasps for air in between deep-throating that brutal cock. Next Vera is tied in a doggie position that showcases her tiny bubble butt. Tommy wastes no time, and shoves his cock into Vera's mouth yet again. After making her gag several times, he saunters behind his helpless sex slave and jams his dick into her tight pink pussy. Vera flinches from the incursion as Tommy switches back and forth and fucks her tight butt hole and then back to her pussy. As he pounds her little ass, Vera squeals with delight and begs to be fucked harder and deeper. Tommy then flips his fuck toy onto her back and yanks her legs straight up in the air and restrains her helpless limbs to the side. He then recommits himself to fucking this whore as he pleases. He slams her pussy as Vera whispers her pleas to cum. But Tommy heckles her as she withers from the humiliation of orgasm denial. After her trembling subsides, Tommy jams his cock back into her ass for one more brutal fuck, before shooting his load all over Vera's ass and pussy.

FileSize : 737 MB
Total Duration: 01:07:18
Resolution: 960x540

Download from k2s.cc:
Vera_King__Girl_Next_Door_Vera_King_Gets_Every_Hole_Fucked_in_Rope_Bondage.mp4

yersat19

Date : 02.10.2019
Genre: Bondage, Anal, IR, Double Penetration, Gangbang, Cumshots, Cum in Mouth, Deepthroat, BDSM, Blowjob, Facial, Hardcore
Director: Kirin Kurai
Cast: Ramon Nomar, Eddie Jaye, Codey Steele, Donny Sins, Mr. Pete, Christy Love

After a weekend full of cock, Christy Love shows up to a local peer sex addiction group. She tells the guys about getting gang banged by strangers and soon they're stripping her clothes, revealing her perky nipples and tight toned body. Christy giggles as they grab her throat and pull her panties down. Soon she's on her knees with a hard cock in her mouth. The guys surround her, waggling their dicks all around her. Christy eagerly takes cock after cock in her mouth. Then her peers tie her up with her hands behind her back for more face fucking. Drool leaks out from her lips as she deep throats their rock hard cocks. Next, they tie her down over a bench. Christy can barely move but that doesn't stop her from sucking and jerking every cock she can reach. She moans as the five strangers start fucking her pussy. They take turns flogging her, spanking her, and fucking her tight cunt. Christy loves the attention and cums hard, squirting all over. Next, they fuck Christy's ass before double penetrating her ass and pussy at the same time. Christy moans as they take turns double stuffing her. She can't keep the smile off her face as the strangers use her all holes. She gets spit on, slapped, and man-handled as these guys stretch out her holes to the max. She squirts all over them as she cums hard from getting dicked down. They make her cum over and over again before finally blowing their loads all over her face. Christy takes load after load on her knees until she's covered in cum and then she cums again. She runs her hand through the sticky fluids all over her body and brings it to her mouth, relishing the taste of a good day.

FileSize : 701 MB
Total Duration: 01:04:02

Download from k2s.cc:
Christy_Love__Christy_Love_Attends_Sex_Addiction_Group_and_Gets_Stuffed.mp4

yersat19

Date : 24.10.2019
Genre: Ball Gag, Fingering, Vibrator, Bondage, Rimming, Pussy Licking, Strapon, BDSM, Ass Licking, Anal, Boot Licking, Dildo, Lesbian, Flogging, Stockings, Foot Licking, Facesitting, Femdom, LezDom, Feet
Director: Fivestar
Cast: London River, Kayla Paige

Halloween is coming and the luscious Kayla Paige has a great Elvira costume to wear to her Halloween party. Before the festivities, she asks her friend London River to come over and help set up. But horny slut London ruins the party before it even starts when she arrives wearing the exact same costume. Kayla is so angry she tears off London's wig and cuts off her dress, stripping London naked. London apologizes, but it's too late. Kayla's now so turned on by her rage energy and London's curvy, sexy body, she can't help but start playing with her. She loves London's big tits and firm nipples. She pulls London over her knee for some spanking but instead squeezes and gropes her big ass. Kayla plunges her tongue deep into London's back door, rimming her asshole. Kayla is so hot she tears off her own costume so London can lick her pussy. London does more than that as she worships Kayla's feet and sucks her toes. Then Kayla confines London to a chair, tying her wrists and ankles above her head, exposing her pussy and ass to any and all manner of depravity. Kayla slaps and flogs London's creamy thighs, slutty pussy and the tender soles of her feet. She uses a dick-on-a-stick to pound London's pussy, and adds a vibrator to drive her crazy. A red ball gag keeps London from protesting. She cums again and again. She knows Kayla is not done with her. Next, London is tied doggy-style, with her ass at the perfect height for Kayla and her large strap-on cock. Kayla drills her deep, and enjoys seeing her friend tied up and unable to resist. As a result, London cums hard again, as Kayla pounds her ass. An exhausted London is released, falling flat on the floor. Kayla sits on her face and smother her. London gasps for air, but also loves this torment, as she eagerly licks her sweet pussy until Kayla cums damn hard. At last, Kayla's good mood has returned, but London needs to find a new costume!

FileSize : 1.97 GB
Total Duration: 00:55:03

Download from k2s.cc:
London_River_Kayla_Paige__Halloween_Party_Surprise_Kayla_Paige_Returns_to_Whipped_Ass.mp4

yersat19

Date : 10.04.2019
Genre: Ball Gag, Solo, Vibrator, BDSM, Dildo, Bondage, Machine Dildo, Fucking Machine, Masturbation
Director: The Pope
Cast: Whitney Wright

Whitney has shot for a few other Kink sites, but this is our first time getting her tied up and machine fucked. We start by giving her a ball gag and telling her to put it in her mouth, then make sure that she makes it tight. Her pussy instantly gets wet and she can't wait to start masturbating. She removes most of her clothes and then puts the vibe on her pussy. The orgasms pour out of this little slut and we can't wait to get her tied up and fuck her with the machines. We start with her on the bed and helpless against the head board, with her legs spread wide and her arms tied up and away from her body. The machine slides inside of her already wet pussy and begins fucking her. Her eyes roll back for the first orgasm as she gets a taste of how well she is going to get fucked today. After more orgasms than she thought she was going to get all day, we move on to the next scene. Next we fold her half into a pile driver with her ass and pussy up high for all to see. The machine is positioned and inserted into her wet cunt. The machine is turned up fast so we can ensure she is overwhelmed with non stop orgasms. She is allowed to have the vibe, but the machines seem to be doing a good enough job that she barely uses it. Next we have her standing above the next machine. It begins to slide in and out of her soaking wet pussy as she drools from the gag in her mouth. Her body glistens from the drool running down her body. We tell her to use the vibe until she can't take it anymore, and she does to crank out more and more orgasm until she is completely spent.

FileSize : 1.44 GB
Total Duration: 00:40:22

Download from k2s.cc:
Whitney_Wright__Fresh_Meat_Whitney_Wright_Is_Bound_And_Fucked.mp4

yersat19

Date : 04.03.2019
Genre: Flogging, Nipple Clamps, Ball Gag, Vibrator, Blowjob, Cumshots, BDSM, Anal, Bondage, Hardcore
Cast: Stirling Cooper, Delirious Hunter

Perky Blonde Delirious Hunter is back on Kink and ready for true punishment. This obedient pain slut may look innocent in her bright flower summer dress, but she is tied up fully restrained in rope bondage and gagged with a ball gag in her wet mouth. Her legs spread wide open with a spreader she is ready for her master. Her handler today is the handsome Stirling Cooper with his deep commanding voice. He knows his pain slut Delirious Hunter will need special attention today. Starting with the riding crop he punishes her thighs and tight ass. Slapping her bright red in the face with his hands. She screams when her pussy is cropped hard on her clit. Her tits take the cane and she screams even louder for more punishment. She is ready to do her best to treat her master. Her nipples are clamped and extremely tormented. Her feet are flogged until she screams mercy at the top of her lungs. Not only does she know exactly how to take pain, this experienced slut is extremely skilled at delivering pleasure for her master. With locked eye contact she gives a deep throat blowjob followed by a deep hard fucking and anal pounding. She screams to have his cock go back and forth between her asshole and tight we pussy. She cums all over Stirling's hard cock and his vibrating Hitachi. Finally she begs for Stirling to cover her in cum and he unleashes the biggest cumshot we've seen on Brutal Sessions!

FileSize : 768 MB
Total Duration: 01:10:07

Download from k2s.cc:
Delirious_Hunter__Obedient_Pain_Slut_SCREAMS_for_Anal_Punishment.mp4

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!