|09-22-2016, 10:01 PM||#1|
Join Date: May 2011
Thanked 1,123 Times in 267 Posts
Hide Link Tool
A tool now is available to "hide" your links posted in this Music section; hopefully this will help reduce the number of links reported and killed.
To use the "hide" tool, wrap [ hide ] and [ /hide ] around the part of your post that you want to hide (remove the spaces before and after the words "hide"). Links wrapped in [ hide ] only will become visible to members clicking "Thanks" for the post. Posting a reply will not show the links.
contains hidden content
You will have to click 'thank you' to see hidden content
- Use [ hide ] only around download links, not for pictures or unrelated materials.
- Host names or initials must be included and visible (not hidden) so members will know what to expect after clicking "Thanks".
- Guests will not have access to hidden links because they can not click "Thanks".
- Using [ hide ] is optional.
- You may have to refresh the page after clicking "Thanks" before hidden content is visible.
Contact a moderator if you have any questions.